For those of you that, like me, are having trouble with editing a source
file, I have been using two functional workarounds:

a) I run a virtual machine (vbox), and then I mount the project directory
onto the virtual machine. From this virtual machine I edit the source code,
compile it, and then switch back to the real machine, where I test it.

b) Running on the real machine, I edit the source code using vi. After
saving the edited file I reload it on the gambas IDE, compile it and test
it.

Cumbersome, perhaps, but workable enough to let me keep learning gambas

Regards

- fernando

> Am Donnerstag, den 18.05.2017, 00:50 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> > Le 17/05/2017 à 22:30, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> > > So the problem come from the drawingarea.
> > >

> > I have changed something related to events in revision #8132, so it must
> > me that.
> >
> > But everything works correctly on my system...
> >
> > I will investigate, but not before next week.
> >
> > Regards,
> >

> Salut,
>
> until your solution comes, the SVN-user can check out release 8131
> svn checkout -r 8131 <SOURCE> <TARGET>
> --
> Amicalement
> Charlie

Fernando Cabral
Blogue: http://fernandocabral.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/fjcabral
e-mail: fernandojosecab...@gmail.com
Facebook: f...@fcabral.com.br
Telegram: +55 (37) 99988-8868
Wickr ID: fernandocabral
WhatsApp: +55 (37) 99988-8868
Skype:  fernandojosecabral
Telefone fixo: +55 (37) 3521-2183
Telefone celular: +55 (37) 99988-8868

Enquanto houver no mundo uma só pessoa sem casa ou sem alimentos,
nenhum político ou cientista poderá se gabar de nada.