This morning, I got a mail asking for confirmation of my mailing list accounts with sourceforge.

They have never ever done this before, so I am somewhat sceptical if this might be just a junk mail and I will start receiving tons of spams over that account.

This is the mail, I cut the personal part out:

Hi,

Thanks for being a SourceForge user. Our records indicate that you are subscribed to the following project mailing lists:

    gambas-user
    ltsp-discuss

We are contacting you to confirm you are still interested in receiving emails from these SourceForge project lists. If you do not confirm your subscriptions by June 29th, you will be unsubscribed from the above mailing lists.

Please click here to confirm your subscriptions:

https://sourceforge.net/mailman/reconfirm?confirm=........

Thanks,
The SourceForge Team
A Slashdot Media Company