(Seeing as we are going`to perpetually top post)

On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 10:22:47 -0430
PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> nono..no in the respective class of the form.. i mean specifically for the
> form..

I don't understand, a form is just a class with a special metadata file that
describes its' layout.
Are you are talking about the xxx.form file?  If so, then it is that metadata
file. It is not code. So it cannot have preprocessor commands in it. ???

> this due sometimes i get errors in forms when i moved to thoer gambas in
> other computer:

Again, what errors? Where? When? What is different about one computer  to the
next.
And what exactly are you moving? Source, executable archives, installable
packages???

> Unknown symbol 'Editor' in class 'FForm' it the error with your test
> attached

Now you have me confused very. There is no reference to an Editor or indeed a
FForm in the file I attached?

???