hi T, as example in my client mail, i cannot understand the "*" in the
words.. only due i alredy know that are markdown similar.. are emphasis---

due i used console program never check the spell, its my faul.. sorry i
always got a Scolding by that--

got corrected but when take me too many time.. prefer send inmmediatelly..
some info sometimes need to have as soon as possible..

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com