Le Sat, 12 Aug 2017 22:59:13 +0200, <d4t4f...@gmail.com> a écrit:

Don't want to sound pedantic or be the wiseguy that states the obvious, but I think this is a perfect example for a recursive call.

The way I picture this is a routine that initially receives the XML root node and displays all its attributes and text. Then, it calls itself recursively for each subnode.

To mantain GUI hierarchy, a second optional parameter may be set to the parent node key in a treeview. This parameter is initially not passed when the node is root.

Hope it helps,
zxMarce.

This is exactly what the example I attached is. :-)

--
Adrien Prokopowicz