Le Mon, 21 Aug 2017 17:58:30 +0200, <gbwi...@openmailbox.org> a écrit:

I want to create a gitLab user so I can clone gambas and from there do translations, to later do the merge request for Dutch gambas translations.

When I register a user I get a reCAPTCHA error.

Screenshot01 shows page before registring.
Screenshot02 shows page after trying to register with error.

Anyone have this experience?

gbWilly

There is a captcha you need to fill in order to register, but it is probably
blocked by your ad blocker.

Try to disable it temporarily and refresh the page, that should fix your problem.

--
Adrien Prokopowicz