Le 22/08/2017 à 19:07, Tony Morehen a écrit :
I won't be submitting any merge requests. I made the mistake of deleting my fork of Gambas. That's why my previous merge requests were deleted. Now gitlab won't let me do a second fork, some sort of name collision.

The merge request was not deleted, it was closed. You can see the changes again, as well as your DesktopFile.class on gitlab.com.

So I will take your TerminalView changes and merge them by hand, and I suggest you clone the repository so that you can make a merge request again with your DesktopFile class.

Benoît Minisini