Le 25/09/2017 à 17:34, Ingo a écrit :
Hello gambas users.
A second try for the problem I still have.

I'm trying to get the tag-values of an Internet radio stream with MediaPlayer from gb.media.

For example from http://us3.internet-radio.com:8078:
organization="Classic Rock HD"
genre="Classic Rock SHERADIO WSHE RADIOSHE"
location="http://www.ClassicRock-HD.com"; <http://www.ClassicRock-HD.com%22>;
audio-codec="MPEG 1 Audio, Layer 3 (MP3"
nominal-bitrate=128000
has-crc=false
channel-mode="joint-stereo"
minimum-bitrate=128012
bitrate=127981
maximum-bitrate=128012
title="Elton John - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"

The documentation says: "A tag is a piece of information (a string key and a value) about a multimedia stream." (http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.media/mediataglist)

But what I get are only the keys like organization, genre, location and so on and not the values!

Where is the fault? Did I make a mistake or is it a bug within gb.media?

See attached the project to check it out.

Thank you for any help.
Best regards
Ingo

You should read the other link on the documentation page: "the class acts like a _read-only_ array"

--
Benoît Minisini

Hi Benoit,
thank you. Yes, I read the doc. And now I clicked on "read-only".
Surprise, there is an example how to get the values.

I assumed that there was an explanation of "read-only".
But what I found is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again and best regards. Ingo