@zxMarce

I think that I've finally worked out how to post to Gambas. It's been years since I did it and the email address has changed.

You can email me on john.aaron.r...@gmail.com

I've not tried the FIALKA (post war?). Lorenz is purely Gambas. It's modified from the original in that some characters are not available or difficult to use, as the original used a teleprinter whereas I'm using standard GUI constructs. Colossus calls a set of command line modules (written in Ada by a German guy, whose name escapes me and whose email address I've not found and who won a prize offered by Bletchley Park a few years ago): I have the sources for those modules and I used the gnat Ada compiler, installed using Synaptic on Ubuntu.

I'm happy to provide all Gambas & Ada sources & Gambas 'binaries', together with sample messages including the one used by the German guy: both the original and my adapted one where I changed certain keyboard characters. I offered the Cypher stuff to the 2 Bletchley Park museums but they weren't interested. I did give them to the Computing History Museum in Cambridge a few years ago as I also got them working on a Raspberry Pi (of which they had a few) but I don't know if they used them: the guy I met there seemed to be preparing for a job interview and his attention span was short!