As Benoit asked you, to be able to answer your questions, you need to
subscribe the new mailinglist [0]
This is useful for future research [1]
If you register up and repeat the question, I can attach the database file
you requested.
Note that I also don't have the CD but the example is attached to the
Gambas to compile, in the folder app > examples

Regards
Gianluigi

[1] https://lists.gambas-basic.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi