Hi there folks.
Everyone's opinion on the subject of letting the big commercial companies know
of us Blind Gamers is well documented, so I am posting this message to further
that documentation. I believe that anything that hints at our blind gaming's
existence, no matter how seemingly minor, is a step in the right direction.
Therefore I would like everyone to know, especially those interested in console
games, that I submitted a question during the live Kingdom Hearts 2 Video
Review hosted by Gamespot. As far as Kingdom Hearts goes, the question I
submitted was the perfect question to let them all know that blind people play
this game, if only a little. They actually addressed my question during the
show, as I'm sure they found it interesting. In fact, I quite enjoyed the
reviewers reaction. I got a "wow!" At any rate, I just thought some of you may
be interested. The video can be watched by visiting
http://www.gamespot.com
and searching for Kingdom Hearts 2, then clicking on the game title when it
appears in your results, then clicking on Videos under the game's heading. From
there, the video review is easy to find. I hope this interests a couple people,
as I intend to throw more little tiny things like this in there every now and
then. The first step to getting commercial companies to care about the blind is
to let them know we exist. Certainly this isn't a direct approach, but Gamespot
deals with the big gaming folk all the time. If Gamespot knows about us, they
may shortly after. If this doesn't interest you in the slightest, thanks anyway
for your time. Hahah.
Sincerely,
Brandon