Hi all.
In the readme there is a part on sounds, that they are free and
things and how to access the file they are in.
However since the file is in a .exe file this is how you get in.
Note I only do this because the files the readme mentions are not
readily mentioned.
Rename the game with a .exe.com extention, then name it back.
Now run the file.
push a on your keyboard while it tests the audio and also do the same with c
You should find comtest.exe and afd.may.
Although the ini file is correctly generated the other files will be deleted.
Copy them to another place.
you can use comtest to test your audio. with the comaudio.dll files
The zip has interesting sounds.
Shame the guy who wrote this is offline since in the readme it was
said you could request the entire birthday instromental track.
I would be interested in obtaining a copy of it.
The game is quite dumb.
But its soundtrack is really good which is why I keep it.
Reminds me of a old game called cat.
You were a cat.
You had to try to run away from a nasty dog.
Anyway if the dog got you you lost a life and you had 9 lives
naturally, but well if you lost em all the game was up.
Good game.