I heard about it, but I don't think it ever got released.  It sounded like
an interesting game though.  I remember in the eighth grade when we studied
about it, we played a game on the computer I think, which I believe this
game was going to be based it, and I remember liking it a lot.  It was
interesting seeing all of the possibilities that might happen, and how you
could choose to deal with them.  I hope it eventually gets released at some
point, because it sounded like it was going to be a neat game.

MissWings