We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ship. We will add
your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance
is futile.

Just kidding. I need something to make me laugh.

Seriously though. killing the cyborgs in Shades of Doom is one of my
favorites because of the sound they make when getting hurt. It's like
electricity is being disrupted. The real trick is to kill them at higher
levels with something like the chain saw or the knife.

--
Intolerance is the last defense of the insecure.
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc