So sending it at 12 noon Eastern time instead each Thursday? I figured
sending it at midnight would give those who don't check their email
regularly a chance. But if you think it's best I can certainly change it
to 12 noon Eastern. After all, he's only a robot reminder. His feelings
won't get hurt.

--
No sooner said than done -- so acts your man of worth.
                -- Quintus Ennius