  From: Neo
  To: Chris Frahm ; Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 6:59 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] [] favorite games

  HI Chriss,
  Last crusade, you mean?
  Wow, that's an interesting project. Definitely enjoyable, however, only
for
  the first time, at least to me. What I did in the last part of the game,
the
  castle itself, was that I saved my game before stepping into any new
  location. Means that I had to return back to the final fight with the king
  for about 5 times in order to beat him but did it at last! :-)
  Don't have the game installed any more though - a good time waster, again,
  for the first time, but took up too much HDD space Best wishes,
  Lukas