hi all developers and list.

i am ian mcnamara and i am looking to be a bater tester.

i would give my full commitment to the cause and do my bery best to give
informatiogn that you need.

could you let me know when you need baters and please please considder me for a
crack i have never dome it before but i would do my best and you would get
detailed info i would also keep in tuch with you evry day even if it is to let
you know i am testing and any problems i find i will report streight away.

i love games and i am very commited to playing them.

thanks very much ian mcnamara