I agree in a way with this statement. I would love an online monopoly game,
although, wouldn't you have to play the complete game in one sitting? We all
know that could take possible days. Unless you had a save game feature for
the online game, then though, you would have to make sure you got all of the
same players back together again(and that could be hard to do), unless you
had a time feature saying that the time limit was say 3 hours or so.
BEAN