OK, today I will be hosting a Topspeed race. The time is later today,
Thursday the 27th of April. I'll hopefully run for at least one hour
starting at 2pm my time. Below are the times across the country from
West to East including Universal.

1pm Pacific
2pm Mountain
3pm Central
4pm Eastern
8pm Universal

The server is topspeed.asmodean.net. For those of you with Ventrilo I'll
also be on my small personal Ventrilo server which you can reach by the
same address, topspeed.asmodean.net on port 3784 and no password.

If you can't join Ventrilo but still want to race and know the track
just point your browser to http://topspeed.asmodean.net and click the
server status page link. It will open a new page which refreshes
automatically or you can refresh any time. Here you will see the current
and next track I'll be racing on.

Cheers.

--
We prefer to speak evil of ourselves rather than not speak of ourselves at all.
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc