From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 9:27 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Creating a game programming list?

Hi,
This question in particular goes to Raul and Kevin, but I think we all
should be involved in this idea. A while back us developers created a
list for ourselves called the agdev list. However, in it's own way is a
closed list just to developers.
I'm wondering if all of us would like creating a newby programming list
on audyssey for all those who are interested in wanting to learn how to
program accessible games. It could even become a part of the audyssey
site as a resource center for college students, interested blind gamers,
etc...
I know Richard has been putting together some stuff similar, and perhaps
we can hammer out some ideas what to do about this?
I  feel the current programming thread is a bit off topic for this list
as we really only talk about existing games, but we may want to branch
off to a new list so all can freely talk about the specifics of game
programming.
What do y'all think?