Well, often the language is less important than the concepts behind
them. For example the two if statements would do the exact same function.

' in VB .NET
If health > 0 Then
' Put some code here.
End If

// C++ and C#.
if(health > 0)
{
// Put some code here.
}

I can't remember exactly where to find them, but there are some language
conversion tools out there that will convert VB .NET to C++ and C# .NET
and the other way around.
If we truly kick this off obtaining tools like that would make it
possible for all to program in the language of choice.
Smile.