Originally I did have all the cars or tracks in an exe file as Shaun had
put them their. The problem with this approach is that they get out of date
as soon as new cars and tracks come in to the ftp so it's probably better
to download my entire folders if you need everything. It takes the same
amount of time no matter how it's done.

On 4/29/2006 at 3:09 PM Neo wrote:

>Hi list,
>I've uploaded two new tracks to DJC's server right now: A new version of
>my rather old Dreamland (the old one was quite faulty and untested so it
>mostly didn't work) and a track by my friend (the one who cooperated with
>me on the other vehicles and tracks) called the Two Towns Trip. Enjoy!
>Also, by the way, Shaun I could see your self-extracting setup package
>containing all the cars and tracks nowhere. Any cluess?
>Thanks, and happy gaming,
>Lukas

             djc's Jukebox: http://paulmerrell.net:9212 Saturday Evenings 9 to
midnight Eastern.