Hi Matthew,
For the moment I was just considdering Raul and I running the new list
to get it on it's feet as we both have experience working with mailman.
Although, I don't have a problem with new mods I would hope they would
be have some experienced enough to get things going. Smile.
I'll drop my name in the hat.