as I said don't mind, actually I have loads to do with the
vipgameszone online project.
No release date is set but its roumered that testing stopps in around
3 weeks or so, probably 2.
Although I can't reveal the game i can tell you that there are a few
sounds in it I submitted.
I can also tell you that the game is really good.