Hmmmm... That would certainly make for an interesting story line.
Instead of being a hero your job would be to beat the Jedi's, and the
New Republic forces.
The dark force powers alone would make the game worth writing. you could
fry people with energy bolts, strangle people with force grip, mess with
their minds, and well that would have interesting effects.