Hi.
This has been discussed many times before, but the main reason there
aren't many audio games with graphics is there is no one sighted around
to do the graphics, and we can not  pay to have someone do them.
Even if we did get the graphics there is a massive problem with testing
to make sure the graphics engine works correctly. We can't see it so
debugging the graphics engine would largely have to be done during testing.