One thing I am thinking about is in one of the missions you must rescue
a captured team of Jedi Knights that went missing.
I see a possible dark sie decision brewing here. If you rescue them you
are taking a light path. If you whipe out the enemies and deecide since
the Jedis are missing if you kill them you are starting to turn to the
dark side.
At some point in the game I can  imagine you can trade in your old Jedi
light saber for a SITH saber.