Yeah, and wielding two sabers would be interesting. I thought that was
cool when Anican did it in Attack of the Clones. To bad it didn't work
for him.  Of course he was biting off more than he could chew at the time.
Anyway, back to topic. With different styles of sabers means different
tactics and styles of using them. I would imagine the more dificult the
saber construction the more skilled the character would have to be.
We have long light sabers, medium sized ones, and short ones. Then, you
have twin blade and duel blade jobes. Presents all kinds of fighting
advantages and disadvantages for each one.