Hi.
So do I. When I still had sight I played Jedi Knight Dark Forces II and
Jedi Knight Mysteries of the Sith quite a bit. Although, I liked
Mysteries of the Sith better do to a better story line and it had Mara
Jade in it which I really liked character wize.
Some of the levels makes Shades of Doom seam simple to navigate.
For example, in Mysteries of the Sith, (MOS,) there were levels like 5
where you had to find this switch or button, press it, jump in to this
water, dive to the bottom, find an opening door, and quickly swim
through before it closed. You had all kinds of ways in and out like
climbing through a hole in the cealing, cut open access grates, doors
under water, and all kinds of stuff like that. It made exploring real fun.
There were also interesting challenges like one level you are captured,
stripped of your weapons, and then locked in a cell. Your job was to escape.
Well, you had to use the force to get the key from the guard, unlock the
cell, and then physically take the guard down in hand to hand combat.
Eventually, you found your weapons, but they were guarded by a Rankor.
Ugly things you know?
So you ended up using the force to call say your light saber to you,
took out the Rankor, and then faught your way like heck off that level.
Kick butt game.