Now this isn't a bad idea. Being able to buy and play before full
release. In some cases this does help the developer find more bugs
that are over looked, and can hipe game sales by word of mouth " This
game is great." from those that have it.
You might want to think about 1 or 2 laps on a mid size track. So
they get the idea of what it can do, but not more than give the game
away.And a audio play of the other type of tracks of what it can do
extreme style.