Hi. Here is the reply I got on yesterday's situation.

List should be fine now according to what they told me.

----- Forwarded message from EMWD Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:36:29 -0500
From: EMWD Support <>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: {100-526} RE: gamers@audyssey.org list possible problem

EMWD Support has responded to your help desk request.

 (EMWD Support) [Submitted 10 May 2006 10:36 AM ]
Hi Raul:

There was an upgrade done of Mailman that had a bug in it that prevented
postings to a list even from moderators. We did a downgrade last night
and the problem has been corrected. Your list should be working now.

Please let us know otherwise.

Thank you for using EMWD.

EMWD Support

Thanks for using the help desk, if you have any further difficulties or are
required to respond to your request, please login to the help desk

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Laughter is the closest distance between two people.
                -- Victor Borge