I cannot speak for the replay value of this game since I've never bought
it. But after listening to a couple of reviews and comments from other
players who do have it I do not wish to get it. To me it sounds like a
menu driven text adventure game which I rather do not like. I'd rather
play a text adventure, puzzle solving, problem solving game by typing in
commands on my own instead of using menus.

Of course this is just my opinion and I realize that.

--
If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that
fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and