Prerecorded stuff.
Example: in mkdeception all the character names are prerecorded. That is
why they alwayse sound the same.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of allan thompson
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 3:01 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] ps three

While I am not in any way really understanding what the diffrence would
be.
I was thinking, like Tom said, that perhaps a program could be developed
on
the computer and then just ported over. Don't other playstation games
use
speech? or perhaps it is all prerecorded stuff. not a programmer, so I
am
not sure how all of that would work. I was really just excited to see
consoles coming out that could be potential platforms for developers
other
than mainstream companies, namely our blind devs.

The truth will set you free...
Jesus of Nazareth  33 AD