From: "Che" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 1:59 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Lords of the galaxy question

   So I think I have finally deciphered most of the instructions to Lords of
the galaxy, but I still can't save a game.
  I had to enable jaws sleep mode for this game, so my arrow keys would
work, but now when I hit the f 10 key to open the game menu, I get nothing.
  Is there a shortcut to turn Jaws back on temporarily so I can use the menu
system?
  I tried to manually turn sleep mode off with jaws configuration during the
game, but it didn't work.
  Or is there a way to save a game without using the screenreader?
  This is quite frustrating.
  Thanks for any help,
Che