From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 2:16 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] What's ahead for Montezuma's Revenge.

Hi, listers.
Many of you are wondering about details on the new Montezuma's Revenge.
So here is what is currently happening with Monty.
* As of the latest build, 5/22/2006, Monty now has one of the highest
quality sounding environments of any accessible game on the market. It
sounds so real it sounds almost as good as a dvd or like you are in a
movie. I guess it has to be heard  to be believed.
* Some bugs have just been fixed such as the game having slow
proformence while moving the game character such as walking, jumping,
climbing, etc.
* Joystick and game support is now fully apart of the game. Some issues
remain with the functionality, but I am working towards addressing that
soon.  As well as a built in joystick button mapper so that you may map
your joystick for your preference.
* Temple 2 is now in the works. Once I am done with temple 2, and I am
sure everything is stable to test I will post Alpha 1 for release.
Which means we could have a release by June to play with. All depends on
how much time it takes tracking down the current issues.
Finally a question. I have had a few requests on the directed to USA
Games sales asking us to put Arazona Smith back in to the game. Anyone
else agree with this, apose this, or don't care? Send us your thoughts.
Smile.