Charles. The latest messages with the word Spam in the subject line were
about making the STFC manual in text and/or html format instead of rtf.
In short, Tom Ward agrees to make the format change I think probably to
text and others were chiming in to either offer assistance or
suggestions.

--
The minute a man is convinced that he is interesting, he isn't.
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc