Hey M.J. that game sounds extremely interesting. Sounds to me, like it is
kinda like Risk, the old war strategy game. I had never heard of this game
before you mentioned it, but it does sound extremely fun. But if nobody
wants this game, then if I was you, modify it for your own use and don't
sell it. However if you want to sell it, I am guessing that your best bet
would be to rewrite the entire thing. Then you could look at the source code
for examples of how to do something.
BEAN