Me too. <just kidding> Sort of. I mean, in a way you and I already
agreed on this issue even before talking off list. I just sent out a
moderator warning on this very subject. I did this about 15 minutes ago
from the writing of this message.

So folks. Take this as a double warning. When both moderators agree on
the same thing even before consulting with one another then it must be a
real issue.

If you all need someone's email address and you are unfortunate to use
Outlook Express then refer to the message I sent last month on how to
get that person's email address. If you do not have that message then
either look it up in the message archives or write me *privately* and
I'll be happy to let you know. I'll put my email address here in plain
sight in case you do really need it. [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Many thanks.

--
Put your brain in gear before starting your mouth in motion.
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc