Hi.
At the moment the only game I have available is Star Trek Final
Conflict, but more are do to be released during this summer and fall.
You can find my games at:
http://www.usagames.us
For my Windows game projects I am currently using Microsoft C# .net 2003
with the .net framework 1.1 and MS DirectX 9.0C.
For my Linux projects I am using C++, with SDL and OpenAL.