I've found them a lot. In fact, I usually try to get to within 3 or 4
spaces away. Leaving a mine to detonate in 5 moves is usually enough. If
you time it right with a few hurt ships heading back to base you can not
only take out the base but those other ships as well.

--
What we see depends on mainly what we look for.
                -- John Lubbock