We all need to remember rule number 9 when it comes to reading someone's
style of writing. I must confess that with certain people's style of
writing and spelling I have a hard time understanding or even taking it
seriously but tollerance is the key word here.

Ivan, this is just a friendly suggestion. Believe me, I'm in no way
criticizing your way of writing things but if you want to be taken more
seriously you will have to make your messages easier to read. I'm not
talking about being perfect here. I'm just talking about a few words
which are very easy to spell could be considered. Also, I'm not sure if
English is your native language or not.

I would imagine that when coding a game you need to spell the functions
and the coded lines correctly so the game will compile. Speaking of
which, what language are you coding Dragon Warriors in?

Thanks much and I look forward to hearing more about this game which
sounds interesting.

--
To be who one is, is not to be someone else.
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc