Hi, Raul.
Well, just because the game is written in Java doesn't mean it has to
have a web interface. Most java apps are stand alone  applications. The
ones I wrote for myself when learning Java all were stand alone jobs.
As for access to Java I can se two or three ways to make the game
accessible. One is to use the freetts project which is made for java
programs, festival, or to self voice the game with wav files. Which of
these I am not sure he is using unless he has some other method I am
unaware of.
If he is allowing a screen reader to voice the game then everyone not
using Jaws is hozed. Window Eyes still doesn't have great access to java
swing apps, and other screen readers are still in various stages.
Although gnopernicus in Linux does have good Java access and Sun\ uses
gnopernicus on there Solaris java desktop.