I would hope that you don't decide on stopping development of a game
based on a few negative comments. Think of how few software would be out
if this was the approach developers took.

Bottom line, is that not everyone is going to want or like this game.
Until something is shown from you which can be believable there will
always be skeptics. That is only natural. This is why people like Tom
don't promise an exact release date for titles under development.

I think what Jim was mainly writing about is you have not given us much
to go on and your descriptions about the game are rather vague.

I personally don't know whether to believe you or not. On one hand I
have no reason to not believe you, on the other, you are not really
answering our questions very straight forward.

All the best.

--
Paranoia doesn't mean the whole world isn't out to get you.
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc