Could you please make a tutorial?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of meeping necdet
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:07 AM
To: 'Ivan Fegundez'; 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] lite locater help

The best way to find the bomb is to keep moving up floors and to rooms
and you will find it. Make sure automatic radiation announce is on, and
if the radiation gets to 10000 or near, you are near to it. If you've
found it it'll say you've found the bomb. Press enter to deactivate it.
If you are playing on expert, it is very, very hard and you have to use
the quick navigation keys to move up, down and along. If you are playing
on easy you can't just go up to every floor. Each floor the radiation
level increases variably, however you know that if the radiation is at
7000 you've got another 10 or 20 floors to go up or down. Then you got
to find the correct room. If you like I shall record an audio tutorial
on it if you'd like. Alternatively you can go to the blindcooltech site
at http://www.blindcooltech.com, or look at the lighttechinteractive
trailers and reviews page at http://www.lighttechinteractive.com
(reviews and trailers link), and download a fully-explained review of
light locator recorded by chris skarstad.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Damien sadler,

X-sight interactive manager