Hi gamers!
What's up this Sunday?  Hope your doing great!
About Judgement Day....oooo ominous title, gives me the shivers.  Seriously,
sounds cool.  Some suggestions:
1. Do we get to hear the mighty Athier speak?  I mean if he's the supreme
evil wouldn't he taunt us a little?  Or say he'll vanquish the Allies or
something?  Or is he so evil his power and corruptedness speaks for itself?
2. The base when it makes repairs, gives you nukes etc., I can't hear it
well enough to distinguish  what it's saying.  Can you make it louder,
clearer, something?
3. Along those same lines, can you have a louder sound for the airplanes?
Couldn't pick them up on my speakers + subwolfer.  Maybe a wwII  airplane?
Always loved those motor sounds.
4. if you die how is judgement done to you.  Are thereenslaved nations under
the thumb of tyrony?  Does the world blow up?  What happens?  I mean, this
is Judgement Day so something spectacular should happen if:
a. you lose
or
b: you win in which case I was expecting more for an ending than game over.
*grins*
Maybe too high of expectations, if in which case I apologize.  Am psyched
about the game and it sounds fun as hell.  Let me at 'em!
Chris