  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Yohandy
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 8:36 AM

  I agree. the game sounds totally awesome. My only suggestion though, is to
  make it a bit tougher. From the trailer alone, it sounded quite simple.
What
  I'm really excited about is the trophy system. that's something never
  implemented in an audio game, and I'm looking forward to it.
  I'm also wondering, how many levels will the game  contain?
  Keep it up man.