Hi everyone-
I was wondering if anyone could help me find the game self destruct.
The audiogames.net site states it is abandonware, which in the
commercial gaming seen usually means that the game is free and thus
either includes a registration key of some kind or the full version is
playable with out one.  The url and download links on audiogames.net
lead to some strange search page and not to anything to do with the
game.
I'd appreciate it if someone could help me find this, since I enjoyed
playing it when it first came out in 2004.
Regards
Jay

Jay Pellis
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]