Hi,

You can find a lot of information about the VirTouch games here:
http://www.virtouch2.com/Products.htm. Not all of these were ever released
though.
The reason why the company cannot be reached is because it is no more, as
far as I know. I believe one of the developers is still doing games,
although now braille-reader based games.

Our foundation bought several of the VirTouch mouses in the past and I've
had the chance to toy around with them a bit. The games are video games with
an auditory layer that makes them more accessible. However, the rest of the
'game accessibility' (so to speak) comes from the mouse itsself (see
VTPlayer info: http://www.virtouch2.com/Features_and_Specs.htm ). So
whenever you move the mousefocus over the screen, you will receive tactile
information too (tactile icons, etc.). The games mostly revolve around
learning braille (Braille AdventureT Series) or other training skills
(TactileMapsT Series and VTPlayer Cognitive Games). The only two real
recreational titles are Motorcycle MadnessT (motor racing game) and VTDoomT
(shooting game).

Like I said, all games feature graphics (mostly 2D, some 3D), which are
varying in quality between games. The games are pretty simple, especially
when you have some sight left (I'm not blind so for me the games were too
easy, I did not have to scan the screen to see where something was - then
again, I'm not the main target audience for these games). The sound design
was not too good, as far as I can remember...

That's about it...

Greets,

Richard (will put these games on AudioGames.net in the near future for
backup purposes - I thought they were gone already as a matter of fact...)