Ok, the beta is ready to roll.
  There is one small problem, in that you can't run the game from the start
menu after installation, you will have to go to your installation folder and
run it from there.
  You can however, make yourself a shortcut manually in the folder to the
game executable, which is called GameEngine.exe
  I will continue trying to fix this bug, but I figured I would go ahead and
release the game, as this isn't much of a problem.
  Before I give the URL out to everyone, I wanted to see if anyone wished to
mirror the file to help folks that want the beta to get it faster, as I
figure there will be quite a few folks trying to download it at the same
time.
  If you have a website with good speed, email me at the address below and
let me know, and I'll give you the link to get it.
I will send another message at 4PM eastern time giving out the links so
folks can choose their download site.
  In the meantime, if you want to go ahead and purchase your license key,
you can do so at the following address:
http://www.blindAdrenaline.com/railRacer/orderForm.html

  Thanks,
  Che