Hello, I have a couple of questions.  Does anyone know what the current status
of star conquest is?  I'm told the game is coming back at some point, butt,
nothing more is forth coming.  I'd like to really sink my teeth in to a good
scifi game where I can fly a shipand do other pilot related tasks.  Pk wouldn't
be bad either if the option exists.  Just makes the game more interesting.
Also, does anyone have the current address to get to the utopia strategy game?
I'm wanting to start up a kingdom there, but can't find the game site.  I found
something similar, but it was called visual utopia, and it looks really
different than what I remember.  Thanks much,
Scott